This Groundhog Day, will you come out of your burrow with continued, easy action toward your goals for the new year or will you retreat back into the comfort of your old habits and put those improvements back on your resolution list again next year?
Tap Into Your Superpowers for Fast & Easy Change is a new workshop that’s all about keeping up the positive momentum with which you started off the new year. I’ll work with your individual goals and aspirations for yourselves this year, defining what you really want and making them standard operating procedures for your brains. We’ll get away from trying to boost willpower and instead make permanent transformations that help you down the road to what you want to improve. This will be an interactive workshop and you’ll receive valuable tools that you can use for any future improvements you might like to make.
In this class you’ll learn how to:
– release negative feelings and limiting beliefs that aren’t serving you
– give yourself suggestions or affirmations that really work
– reprogram negative influences on the fly
– discover if past emotional programming may be keeping you from moving forward easily
– tap into your natural superpowers and take off!
GET READY TO BE INSPIRED AND EXCITED! Wishy-washy doesn’t live here. We’re pumped. And we have cookies. 🙂
February 2, 2016, from 5:30-7:30 pm at my office. $25 in advance, $30 at the door. Get more information HERE.